NESTLED IN THE HILLS OF SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA
- Located Just South West of Houston, MN in Yucatan Valley
- Horse Trails, Hiking Trails, Snowmobile Trails
- RV Electrical Camping, Cabins, Bunk Houses, Primitive Camping, Tenting, Outdoor experience of the west
- Banquet Hall, Indoor Venue, Outdoor Venue
- Indoor Entertainment Stage, Outdoor Entertainment Stage
- Outdoor Riding Arena, Outdoor Pens, Pastures
- Indoor Deluxe Stall Barn, Historical Cowboy Stall Barn
- Scenic Overlooks, Approx 2500 acres of pristine Trail Riding
- Approx. 32 miles of Trails & connected to 100 miles of Grant -In-Aid State Snowmobile Trails
- Please note we do not rent out horses
CAMPING & LODGING AVAILIABLE DAILEY
TRAIL AND VEHICLE PASS INCLUDED WITH CAMPING!!
Coming August 1 & 2, 2014
**Proceeds to go to Local Food Shelves**
Tickets limited for this event
T-Shirts for sale...................
$15.00 / each for m-xl
$18.00 / each for 2x-3x
Don't forget to bring a non perishable food item to get a free parking pass! All food goes to local food shelves.
($5 per car without a non perishable food item)
Getting ready for the show!!