NESTLED IN THE HILLS OF SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA
- Located Just South West of Houston, MN in Yucatan Valley
- Horse Trails, Hiking Trails, Snowmobile Trails
- RV Electrical Camping, Cabins, Bunk Houses, Primitive Camping, Tenting, Outdoor experience of the west
- Banquet Hall, Indoor Venue, Outdoor Venue
- Indoor Entertainment Stage, Outdoor Entertainment Stage
- Outdoor Riding Arena, Outdoor Pens, Pastures
- Indoor Deluxe Stall Barn, Historical Cowboy Stall Barn
- Scenic Overlooks, Approx 2500 acres of pristine Trail Riding
- Approx. 32 miles of Trails & connected to 100 miles of Grant -In-Aid State Snowmobile Trails
CAMPING & LODGING AVAILIABLE DAILEY
TRAIL AND VEHICLE PASS INCLUDED WITH CAMPING!!
The 2012 Houston County Deer Classic and Fall Harvest Concert held at the Outback Ranch on November 17th.
CAMP FIRE MUSIC
LONE COWBOY CAMPFIRE CONCERT
SATURDAY MAY 25, 2013
6:30PM - 7:30PM * "FRONT PORCH PICKERS"
7:30PM - 8:00PM "WINDY CITY COWBOY" (JD ALLEN)
8:00PM - 10:00PM * "MICHAEL MARTIN MURPHEY"
10:00PM - 11:00PM * MUSIC AROUND THE CAMPFIRE with / "Michael Martin Murphey"
Come see and listen to; Michael Martin Murphey's Introduction of his New Album "Red River Drifter"
Michael Martin Murphey has been an advocate of the Outback Ranch. He spends a lot of time at the Ranch and has become one of the Family, The kids really enjoy his company and our youngest boy Easton and Murphey get along so great. We enjoy bringing this great talent to the area for all of you to enjoy. Don't miss this great show, it is impossible to describe it, you need to experience it to appreciate it.
Click on the Link Below to get more info
We Look Forward to seeing you all
In Honor & Memory of "Renee Sonsalla Larson Wieser"