NESTLED IN THE HILLS OF SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA
- Located Just South West of Houston, MN in Yucatan Valley
- Horse Trails, Hiking Trails, Snowmobile Trails
- RV Electrical Camping, Cabins, Bunk Houses, Primitive Camping, Tenting, Outdoor experience of the west
- Banquet Hall, Indoor Venue, Outdoor Venue
- Indoor Entertainment Stage, Outdoor Entertainment Stage
- Outdoor Riding Arena, Outdoor Pens, Pastures
- Indoor Deluxe Stall Barn, Historical Cowboy Stall Barn
- Scenic Overlooks, Approx 2500 acres of pristine Trail Riding
- Approx. 32 miles of Trails & connected to 100 miles of Grant -In-Aid State Snowmobile Trails
- Please note we do not rent out horses
CAMPING & LODGING AVAILIABLE DAILEY
TRAIL AND VEHICLE PASS INCLUDED WITH CAMPING!!
Jake & Holly,
Thank you so much for a great concert last night, it was the first time my wife and I have been there. To be up close and personal with Michael Martin Murphey was unbelievable! You made us feel very welcomed, we will be back again.
Lou & Rita, Waukon, Iowa
Just want you to know we thought last night's Memorial Day concert with Mei Ling was fantastic! They both put all their passion and energy into the performance. Both, really authentic performers.
So glad we went last night!!
Carol and Tory Wilson, Rochester, MN
SNOWMOBILERS....WE HAVE SNOW ON THE GROUND AND CABINS AND BUNKHOUSES AVAILABLE..............Call and book your stay at the Ranch and enjoy snowmobiling the great state grant and aid trail system or stay within the ranch and enjoy snowmobiling, sledding, bombfire, and just great fun in the snow in this winter wonderland......................... HOPE TO SEE YA'LL SOON......