NESTLED IN THE HILLS OF SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA
- Located Just South West of Houston, MN in Yucatan Valley
- Horse Trails, Hiking Trails, Snowmobile Trails
- RV Electrical Camping, Cabins, Bunk Houses, Primitive Camping, Tenting, Outdoor experience of the west
- Banquet Hall, Indoor Venue, Outdoor Venue
- Indoor Entertainment Stage, Outdoor Entertainment Stage
- Outdoor Riding Arena, Outdoor Pens, Pastures
- Indoor Deluxe Stall Barn, Historical Cowboy Stall Barn
- Scenic Overlooks, Approx 2500 acres of pristine Trail Riding
- Approx. 32 miles of Trails & connected to 100 miles of Grant -In-Aid State Snowmobile Trails
- Please note we do not rent out horses
CAMPING & LODGING AVAILIABLE DAILEY
TRAIL AND VEHICLE PASS INCLUDED WITH CAMPING!!
Strutter (KISS) playing at Rockin the Valley
Freebird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) Playing Friday night at Rocking the Valley
Thank you to everyone who donated food & money to the local food shelves! 113 # of food & $54 in cash!