NESTLED IN THE HILLS OF SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA
- Located Just South West of Houston, MN in Yucatan Valley
- Horse Trails, Hiking Trails, Snowmobile Trails
- RV Electrical Camping, Cabins, Bunk Houses, Primitive Camping, Tenting, Outdoor experience of the west
- Banquet Hall, Indoor Venue, Outdoor Venue
- Indoor Entertainment Stage, Outdoor Entertainment Stage
- Outdoor Riding Arena, Outdoor Pens, Pastures
- Indoor Deluxe Stall Barn, Historical Cowboy Stall Barn
- Scenic Overlooks, Approx 2500 acres of pristine Trail Riding
- Approx. 32 miles of Trails & connected to 100 miles of Grant -In-Aid State Snowmobile Trails
- Please note we do not rent out horses
CAMPING & LODGING AVAILIABLE DAILEY
TRAIL AND VEHICLE PASS INCLUDED WITH CAMPING!!
Now Available: Total Equine Feed
TOTAL EQUINE® was developed from science and experience and first produced in 2000. The nutrient levels are based on what has been learned through scientific research over the last 40 years. The physical form of extrusion and the specific ingredients are what horses, mules and donkeys need to maximize health, attitude and performance.
The base of Total Equine© is alfalfa hay, which gives it the odor and flavor equines love. The palatability is excellent. The fiber level supplies 70 – 80% of the equines needs for a safe ration. When fed at 4.00 lb. per 1,000 lb. bodyweight, Total Equine© provides the nutrients required by mature equines when fed with adequate quality roughage.