NESTLED IN THE HILLS OF SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA
- Located Just South West of Houston, MN in Yucatan Valley
- Horse Trails, Hiking Trails, Snowmobile Trails
- RV Electrical Camping, Cabins, Bunk Houses, Primitive Camping, Tenting, Outdoor experience of the west
- Banquet Hall, Indoor Venue, Outdoor Venue
- Indoor Entertainment Stage, Outdoor Entertainment Stage
- Outdoor Riding Arena, Outdoor Pens, Pastures
- Indoor Deluxe Stall Barn, Historical Cowboy Stall Barn
- Scenic Overlooks, Approx 2500 acres of pristine Trail Riding
- Approx. 32 miles of Trails & connected to 100 miles of Grant -In-Aid State Snowmobile Trails
- Please note we DO NOT RENT out horses
CAMPING & LODGING AVAILIABLE DAILEY
TRAIL AND VEHICLE PASS INCLUDED WITH CAMPING!!
Now Available: Total Equine Feed
TOTAL EQUINE® was developed from science and experience and first produced in 2000. The nutrient levels are based on what has been learned through scientific research over the last 40 years. The physical form of extrusion and the specific ingredients are what horses, mules and donkeys need to maximize health, attitude and performance.
The base of Total Equine© is alfalfa hay, which gives it the odor and flavor equines love. The palatability is excellent. The fiber level supplies 70 – 80% of the equines needs for a safe ration. When fed at 4.00 lb. per 1,000 lb. bodyweight, Total Equine© provides the nutrients required by mature equines when fed with adequate quality roughage.
County 13 going to our Cabin is under road construction & is closed in Houston but is open coming from the Rushford or Mabel areas. If you are coming off of I 90 on the Houston exit, please follow the detour signs or call of alternate routes.
Now a dealer for Haltbar Hay Traps.
They are designed for Safety, Savings and Style when feeding your horses!
Benefits for you and your horses!
• Fast and convenient feeding process – Saves you time!
• Minimal wasted hay –Saves you money!
• Healthier feeding- Slows down digestion/consumption
• Bronchial & inhalant allergies are reduced significantly
• Mimics grazing action
• Helps to control horse weight- obese horses usually lose weight / thin horses normally gain weight
• Reduces horse fighting over feed
• Can accommodate round or small square bales
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT BREYERS SALES AND SERVICE IN LA CRESCENT
AND AT RIVER VALLEY CONVENIENCE STORE IN HOUSTON