NESTLED IN THE HILLS OF SOUTHEASTERN MINNESOTA
- Located Just South West of Houston, MN in Yucatan Valley
- Horse Trails, Hiking Trails, Snowmobile Trails
- RV Electrical Camping, Cabins, Bunk Houses, Primitive Camping, Tenting, Outdoor experience of the west
- Banquet Hall, Indoor Venue, Outdoor Venue
- Indoor Entertainment Stage, Outdoor Entertainment Stage
- Outdoor Riding Arena, Round Pen, Outdoor Pens, Pastures
- Indoor Deluxe Stall Barn, Historical Cowboy Stall Barn
- Scenic Overlooks, Approx 2500 acres of pristine Trail Riding
- Approximately 32 miles of Trails, Also connecting to 100 miles of Grant -In-Aid Trail System
Jake & Holly Wieser purchased the Outback Ranch in 1997.
After a lot of restoration and building, the Ranch is now what
Jake and Holly have always dreamed of and what others call
"A Little Piece of Heaven."
Jake and Holly grew up milking cows and farming and when they were near
adulthood got horses and competed in speed events and team roping. They
are very active in riding and working with the Ranch on a daily basis.
Jake and Holly have the great spirit of the Old West and
good old fashion values. They both enjoy the company of many
people and you could not find a couple that would treat you more honest
They have remodeled the old historical barn into a stall barn and have built a
300 x 147 outdoor arena and a round pen.
They have also built a 60 x 90 indoor venue with rooms and
60 x 80 - 12 stall barn. All of this is part of the state of the art boarding
facility that includes, a cabin, numerous trailer/camper parking and
miles of horse trails.
Jake and Holly are always working on and improving the ranch and trails.
Jake and Holly welcome you to come stay at the ranch and join them for
one of their many events or just a relaxing weekend on the ranch.
Jake, Holly, Amber, Whitney, Wyatt, Madeline,
Easton & McKenna Wieser